TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Double Posties for Slacking

I decided since I hardly post, that I'll post a few times every time i do haha.

Anyways. . . here's a confession.
This is MY blog. So i am going to just express myself.
I hope you don't judge me.

So yes, if you're wondering, i have been holding on to past feelings.
It's taken me a while to get over stuff.
It's helped me to see Faith in myself,
I know that it happened for a reason, and I know that my life will be strengthened from the experience.

but today, i looked at some pictures that a few weeks ago would have made me bawl like a baby again.
but today was different, today i saw it. What i've been waiting to see and denying that i ever would see.
It's just not going to work out the way i wanted it to.
and you know what? Its ok with me.
I really do see what i want, and things could have worked out differently, but there are no regrets. I'm grateful for the person that i have become because of these struggles and challenges.

So for today, i just want to say
My heart broke. it shattered.
My life was up-side down
In the first place i was scared to death
and its funny because what i was scared of actually happened.
and i am a completely different person now because of it.
So i am so incredibly grateful.
And I don't have any hard feelings.
I am so thankful that I got to have the opportunity to be in a relationship with someone so awesome and wonderful.
And the time has definitely come slowly but surely
where i can say. . .
thanks for all you did for me.

I still wish more than anything to have my best friend back.
But he's different now too, and i can't blame him or wish it any different.
But i do want to say, i loved you so much.
thanks for meaning the world to me in a small moment in my life.

And thanks for helping me let go.
You're doing the right thing.



. . . anyways now i'll just share a few things. . .
the songs i've posted with this are some songs that helped me so much through this.
its been months now, and i still can feel the pangs of hurt in my heart sometimes, but today is a different day and i want it to be. I really do want to let go. i really do want to be a better person for someone. I really do want him to be happy. and i really do love myself for being so strong. And i love my heavenly father for helping me so much.

So here's to you, Danny Baer.
Thanks for everything.


No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com