TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Friday, August 27, 2010

. . . & all it's beauty


I am infatuated with Eat Pray Love.
It may not relate to others as it has to me.
So the things that i have been going through may seem small and meager
and not of great worth to those on the outside,
but if you could only catch a small glimpse of how much growth and beauty
and love and peace and trial and challenge and thunderstorms
have passed through me in just a small moment of my life. .. .
you'd be infatuated too.

The thing about eat pray love is that i related so much to it when i first started to read.

There comes a point where you have to accept that things aren't right
they weren't working
and i couldn't accept them for a long time.
but reading eat pray love helped me to see that i h
ave to find my love
i have to find my strength.

i turn 21 on tuesday
and the storms of trials that have raged through me
have tested and strengthened and roared past me
and i am still standing,
and have needed every minute of it.
i am refined.

wherever you go, no matter what you do,
you have to accept things as they are
and learn from things
and change yourself, to ever be happy.


1 comment:

ashley said...

i loveddd the movie.
now im reading the book.
love love love
and i totally can relate

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com