TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Monday, August 23, 2010

Decision Made.. but you have to read to the end to find out.


This past week was EPIC.
I feel like a true college student now than i ever have.

I've stayed up past at least 1 every night
and woken up early to do more crazy things.

I watched tons of movies,
cuddled with some boys,
had bonfires
snuck into resorts
went to the beach
went out to eat every day
made new friends
and had tons of people over almost every night
and am reminded every single day of how much i love my friends.

I seriously will be driving, talking, eating, anything with my friends
and it will hit me, and i just have to say it out
loud
"i love you guys. i'm so glad we have each other
, i don't know what i would do without you."
And it's true. my friends are my sisters.
we all must have met in the pre-existence and
decided to meet
at college
in hawaii
and be roommates and best friends
and do TONS of fun things together

like get pedicures
shop
eat out almost every day
hang out together
and know each other more than anyone else.
I am convinced that they really do know me more than anyone i've ever known.

Anyways. . . .
Steph likes to cuddle.
I am a really touchy person. And cuddling just helps my days and makes me feel elated.
last night i fit perfectly into some not-well-known arms of a friend
and i'm happy about it, so sue me =)
Every day i've felt this freedom of life
I'm infinite, and I'm happy, and I'm selfish, and I'm giving,
and I'm helpful, and I'm clean and I'm just peachy

Another thing.
DECISION MADE.
Guess who's going to serve a mission?
=) =) =)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com