TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 16, 2010

and {so} it begins... again...

FALL

Acting
Singing
Dancing
History
Religion
& English

PARtY


My schedule got all messed up my first day yesterday
so that was stressful.
I pretty much had to re-make the whole thing. not fun.
And so now i'm taking random classes
and the only classes i really need are English & History
but the others will be WAY fun anyways =)

Plus i have a job now.. this is the first time i've worked
and taken a full semester of classes. ever.
I'm a little nervous, but i think i'll be ok.

Anyways.. we got 2 new roommates in our house.
they seem pretty cool.
I'm also getting a scooter so that i can make it to my 7:30 class
or my 7Am shifts in the mornings.

on another note...
i'm a little distant and lonely right now.
Nothing is really off... i've got a few options that will be pretty life changing
floating around in my head right now..
but it's not that really... i dont know what it is... i'm just lonely.
and i don't really want to date.
and i'm making a bunch of new friends and i'm happy
but you can be happy and lonely at the same time.
and that's what i am.
We'll see how the semester goes....

=)

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com