TAIWAN ADDRESS:



TAIPEI TAIWAN MISSION

4/F, #24, LANE 183

CHIN HUA STREET

TAIPEI 106

TAIWAN, R.O.C.

Blog Archive

Monday, September 20, 2010

Beauty & the {good} stuff

Beauty = no classes on Mondays for 4 months
Beauty = feeling great about my job and co-workers
Beauty = a weekend of fantastically fun adventures with friends
Beauty = a picnic in my bedroom under the fan because Hawaii is hot today
Beauty = watching bits and pieces of You've Got Mail (my favorite) all day long
to keep the joy continuous
Beauty = Kaneohe to test drive cars and buy one today
Beauty = 5 activities involving my ward this week
Beauty = having 3 callings and loving all of them equally
Beauty = friends i can trust and talk to
Beauty = amazing new roommates who will probs become my best friends
Beauty = a new look on life

I Love the Fall
I'm so stoked for it
and I also am thinking about maybe next year
(if i don't serve a mission... ps i'm a little iffy about it)
i want to put my life on hold and
move to New York for the Fall just for kicks and giggles

Anyways.. I'm off to get the baby i've always wanted!!!!
Pictures to come soon =)
loves

No comments:

T



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com